Re: Compile Error on FC5 (was "Re: gtkdatabox-0.8.0.0 released")

Hi Eric,

sounds weird. I would assume a compiler bug, too.

Currently I am thinking about getting rid of this part, anyway. It is
used in two signals only and they could also work with one pointer
instead of two. I have to give it a few more thoughts and expect to do
something here within the next two weeks.

It is the closely related to the top_left / bottom_right stuff mentioned
by Laurent. Maybe I am going to introduce a new struct which contains
all the data in one.

Regards,

Roland