Re: gtkdatabox-0.8.0.0 released

You mentioned on your website that gtk+ 2.8 or newer is required.  You
should also mention that pango 1.16 or newer is required.  The latest
version will not build on FC5 for FC6 despite having gtk+ 2.8 or
newer.  For some reason it will also not build on x86_64 against
rawhide, looks like a toolchain problem.  I've sent an email to fedora
developers to get their opinion.  I'll keep you updated.

-Eric