Re: [gtk-win32] Gthread creation problem

2010/2/1 John Emmas <johne53 tiscali co uk>:
> Hi - I originally posted this to the main gnome list and was advised to try
> again here.

Hi John,
I'm not familiar with threading issues, but I think you might want to
post this issue on gtk-devel as well where all the gtk+ developers
are. This list was created for a specific purpose a while ago and not
everybody involved in the development and windows support is here now.

Sorry for the inconvinience.