Re: [gtk-win32] Gthread creation problem

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alberto Ruiz" <aruiz gnome org>
Hi John,
I'm not familiar with threading issues, but I think you might want to
post this issue on gtk-devel as well where all the gtk+ developers
are. This list was created for a specific purpose a while ago and not
everybody involved in the development and windows support is here now.

Thanks Alberto. The other list that was mentioned to me was gtk-app-devel which I might try too.

John