Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] crash in coroutine
- From: Anthony Liguori <anthony codemonkey ws>
- To: Jonh Wendell <jwendell gnome org>
- Cc: gtk-vnc-devel List <gtk-vnc-devel lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] crash in coroutine
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:31:00 -0600
Jonh Wendell wrote:
Em Sáb, 2008-01-19 às 07:06 -0300, Jonh Wendell escreveu:
Em Sex, 2008-01-18 às 22:20 -0600, Anthony Liguori escreveu:
Good analysis. I find it strange that it only crashes in some
circumstances. At any rate, I think I have a simpler solution.
of unref'ing the object and the returning to exit the coroutine, we
just add an idle function to unref the object which gives enough time
for the coroutine to exit before getting deleted. Let me know if the
attached patch fixes the problem.
I'm forwarding this patch to Ubuntu guys, because I'm unable to test it
The patch works fine. Please, commit it :)
Great! I've pushed.
] [Thread Prev