[gtk-vnc-devel] crash in coroutine

Hi, guys.

There is a bug opened against vinagre, about a crash when a host is not
found. The bug report is at: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/183169

In Ubuntu Gutsy (where I am running now) it works fine. But on Hardy, or
even in Foresight VMWare image (running GNOME 2.21 alpha) the bug is
reproducible.

I tried to use gthread based coroutine, but the bug is still there.

Ths bug itself happens when it cannot resolve hostname, closing the
connection. I don't have any clue on what's happening, because i don't
even know what coroutine is :( (BTW, what it is?)

I'm available to supply any other information you want. Just ask ;)

Thanks,
--
Jonh Wendell
www.bani.com.br