[gtk-vnc-devel] Updating gtk-vnc license to GPLv2+
- From: Anthony Liguori <anthony codemonkey ws>
- To: "Richard W.M. Jones" <rjones redhat com>, Jonh Wendell <wendell bani com br>, Halton Huo <halton huo sun com>, "Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-vnc-devel List <gtk-vnc-devel lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: [gtk-vnc-devel] Updating gtk-vnc license to GPLv2+
- Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 08:55:11 -0600
Someone pointed out that parts of gtk-vnc are LGPLv2 only. This
originated from me and was probably an accident as I certainly
copy/pasted the license from something else. I would like to change
that to LGPLv2 or later so that we can be used by and make use of
If you are on the 'To' list, you have made a modification to code that
is currently LGPLv2 only. To do this switch, I would like everyone to
agree and give their permission to change these files to LGPLv2 or later.
Please simply reply to this note affirmatively if you are okay with this.
For reference, the files that are currently LGPLv2 only are:
] [Thread Prev