Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] pointer moves... I couldn't get the gdk ones to work...

On Wed, Apr 09, 2008 at 10:05:54AM -0700, Rob Stoddard wrote:
> Here I did a bit of work to get the pointer motion from the server
> working on the Tight encoding.   Rather than warp the mouse pointer
> around, since that would cause problems on computers showing more than
> one VNC, I created a quad for the mouse pointer and I move that
> around.   The bonus is that the mouse pointer now scales properly as well.
>
> I couldn't get the GDK side of things to work;  I am not familiar with
> the workings of GDK at all...   I often wonder why there's a GDK side of
> this widget now that OpenGL is working well.  I packaged up the diffs of
> all files that I had touched in the process of making the pointer
> move.   They are   gvnc.h  gvnc.c  vncdisplay.h and vncdisplay.c.

Please re-send as a single patch, attached directly - don't submit
patches inside tar.gz files becasue its impossible to review & reply
with comments inline to the patch.

Dan.
--
|: Red Hat, Engineering, Boston   -o-   http://people.redhat.com/berrange/ :|