[gtk-vnc-devel] pointer moves... I couldn't get the gdk ones to work...

Here I did a bit of work to get the pointer motion from the server working on the Tight encoding. Rather than warp the mouse pointer around, since that would cause problems on computers showing more than one VNC, I created a quad for the mouse pointer and I move that around. The bonus is that the mouse pointer now scales properly as well.

I couldn't get the GDK side of things to work; I am not familiar with the workings of GDK at all... I often wonder why there's a GDK side of this widget now that OpenGL is working well. I packaged up the diffs of all files that I had touched in the process of making the pointer move. They are gvnc.h gvnc.c vncdisplay.h and vncdisplay.c.

R Stoddard
Telanetix