Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] Thumbnailing API?
- From: Anthony Liguori <anthony codemonkey ws>
- To: Gerd Hoffmann <kraxel redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-vnc-devel List <gtk-vnc-devel lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] Thumbnailing API?
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 09:04:13 -0500
Gerd Hoffmann wrote:
Anthony Liguori wrote:
I ask because I'm a day or two away from having a patch that does
software scaling for GTK-VNC.
/me whisples OpenGL ...
For scaling up for fullscreen display you probably want do it in
hardware if possible. Place the vnc framebuffer into a texture, let
OpenGL scale it up ...
Patches are certainly welcome :-)
The problem with OpenGL is that you can't rely on it being available
My vnc client based on crappy libvncserver can do that, code is here:
] [Thread Prev