Re: How to eliminate get_preferred_height/width warning

On 05.06.2017 04:51, David Breeding wrote:
So..  is this a bug in Gtk3?  I'm not even trying to resize the
top-level window.. All I'm doing is expanding the treestore to be able
to scroll through the data.  The list of the real data I'm working with
is too long to fit onto the screen anyway.

If this is, indeed a bug, would anyone want to file a bug report?

It does sound like a bug in gtk+.  Ideally, you'd file the bug report
yourself, attaching the C program you wrote.  This can be done here:
<https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gtk%2B>.  You'd need
to create an account if you haven't already.