Re: Combox - show one column but two columns in popup

On 20.06.2017 01:59, Mike Martin wrote:
ie I have a combobox based on a two column liststore
I want only the first column to be shown in the combobox, but both
columns to be shown in the popup

Without having tried it, I think you might be able to do this by making
the combo box use a custom Gtk3::CellRenderer that has a RENDER vfunc
that changes behavior depending on whether the combo box's "popup-shown"
is true or not.

Or maybe try having three columns in your model, your two original ones
plus one containing the concatenation of the first two, and then
switching the "text" property of the cell renderer in "notify::popup-shown".

-Torsten