Aw: Re: stdout/sterr to GtkTextView at runtime

Hi,

Thank you all for your great help! It took me a while to fully understand your code. :)

But there is one thing that's still not exactly what i need. I tried the code from gscan2pdf and the one from Williams and they both work fine except that i get the output in my textview AFTER my test_output finished. Is seems to be buffered while test_output is running. The GUI is usable. I don't know if i'm doing something wrong here or if this is exactly how it should work with your code. I want to see the output in my textview the moment it was created.

I hope someone can help me.