Re: Missing Gtk3::MessageDialog's format_secondary_text method?

Hi,

Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
if you want to set the secondary-text property, you can pass the
secondary text as a constructor property:
[...]
or you can use the Glib::Object::tie_property() function function to
automatically tie properties to values keys in the instance hash,
e.g.:
[...]

Thanks a lot! Both methods seem more complicated to me than the
workaround I've mentionned initially:

    $dialog->set('secondary_text' => "bla");

... so I guess I'll stick with it, unless I'm told why it's
bad practice.

Cheers,
--
intrigeri