Release: Gtk3::Ex::DBI-3.1

Hi all.

I've just done an initial release of Gtk3::Ex::DBI. This project is a port to Gtk3 of my previous projects, Gtk2::Ex::DBI and Gtk2::Ex::Datasheet::DBI ( which wre awkwardly named ).

Notable changes since the last release ( a long time ago ):

- Ported everything to Gtk3
- Merged Form and Datasheet libraries into 1 project ( still lots more code factorising to do )
- Added Netezza support ( data warehouse appliance based on Postgres )
- Added preliminary Teradata support ( another data warehouse appliance )
- Improved Oracle support
- Proper support for non-autoincrementing primary keys
- Support for non-numeric primary keys
- Form and Datasheet classes can now create a recordset toolbox, with buttons for 'apply', 'undo', insert', 'delete' and a spinner for navigating records
- Dropped dependency on Gtk2::Ex::Dialogs
- Support for prefixing field names ( ie with a table name, so you can have multiple Form objects in 1 window
- Switched to Gtk Builder for Form objects
- Added more hooks for common events ( on_delete etc )
- Lots of bug fixes and optimisations

The only thing I lost in the port was some custom cell renderers, that blow up when editing begins. These aren't *critical* - just nice to have. I was doing some numeric / currency formatting before, and also moving the focus onto the next cell when editing is complete. This is currently disabled. Help in this area would be appreciated; I'm over my head here unfortunately.

While being an initial public release, this should be considered quite stable. It's been used extensively in 2 major production projects over the past year or so.

You can download it from:
http://tesla.duckdns.org/ ... there are download links on the right, and pages for various projects and stuff.

I've made a botched attempt to upload it to CPAN - I'll fix this when I figure out exactly what went wrong.

Docs are a little sketchy at this point. I plan on doing some blog posts to demo stuff.

Dan