Re: Where do I find the constants?

And I've now pretty much resolved the remaining questions:

- in the glade editor, I've actually found the field on the buttons that will yield the response: it's the "Response ID" under "General". glade only accept integer values, *not* strings. (Also, make sure to hit return after entering a number manually as otherwise the change is not retained. Talk about multiple levels of fail...) Thus, I choose something like 10 for cancel and 12 for ok, and then check for those values in my script.

- thus, no need for accessing GTK constants at all, as those are not constants provided by Gtk but by myself.

- still, those have to be numbers, not strings, still no idea about the example script linked earlier, but whatever.

Christian.