Re: Where do I find the constants?

OK, well, I think the confusion is pretty complete now.

(- of course I should have written 'eq' not '==' in my example)

- but in the example[1], 'ok' was used, not 'accept', that's the reason for my last mail.

- are integer values passed to add_button converted to strings according to some rule? Which? At least the example seems to suggest that -5 is mapped to the string 'ok'.

- I'm actually trying to use a glade file with a file chooser dialog; I had to add two buttons to this dialog, but don't see how to configure the outcome values in glade. BTW I also can only show the dialog once, after the first time (regardless whether I call destroy (which I have to to make it disappear) or not, it is shown in various bogus ways.

- I've now checked what the run method actually returns, and it's integer values, either 0 or -1 or -5.

Christian.