Gtk3 bindings on Windows // HTML5 backend

Hey all. Today I had some spare time, and updated my Gtk3 bindings. I then returned to some of my Gtk2 ==> Gtk3 porting projects ( it's been a long road ), and guess what ... it WORKS! Whoever fixed my crashing issues in treeviews ... THANKYOU :)

I'm now at a point where I can completely move to Gtk3, on Linux. Unfortunately most people who use my software continue to use Windows. I see there are binary installers now for Windows ( https://sourceforge.net/projects/gtk372andgtkmm360forwindows/ ). I guess things won't be quite that easy for the bindings? Or maybe I'm in luck? Has anyone built the Gtk3 bindings on Windows? Where would I start if I were to do it myself? Does the guide for building Gtk2 bindings for Windows still apply?

Lastly, another option that might work is the HTML5 backend. I can set up an application server @ work for all the Windows users. I've actually been looking forward to doing this for a long time now ;) Any known gotchas? I've played with the demos only. I assume there is nothing specific to the bindings that would prevent things from 'just working'?

Thankyou once more for all the work from binding developers. You guys rock.

Dan