Re: Gtk3 installation issues with Glib-Object-Introspection-0.015

Hi Gabor,

Gabor Szabo wrote (08 Aug 2013 04:56:15 GMT) :
after installing libgirepository1.0-dev I managed to install
Glib-Object-Introspection-0.015 and Gtk3.

Next time, you may want to try `apt-get build-dep libgtk3-perl':
this will install all packages we found were needed to build the
libgtk3-perl binary package from source on Debian (and Ubuntu, who
mostly takes the Debian Perl team stuff as-is last time I checked),
and should work fine .

Also, I'm taking care of the Glib/Gtk/etc. Perl binding stack as part
of the Debian Perl group. Would it help if I uploaded development
versions of e.g. Glib-Object-Introspection (like 0.015) to Debian
experimental, so that you can install it directly into your Ubuntu
system, or would you want to build it yourself anyway?

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri