Re: Clutter 1.x bindings for Perl

hi Torsten;

On 4 May 2012 16:07, Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> wrote:
On 04.05.2012 12:51, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:

luckily, the stellar work done by Torsten on
Glib::Object::Introspection allowed me to jump start an
introspection-based binding module for Clutter in about half an hour -
including the time spent porting one of the examples in the C API
reference to Perl.

Cool! ÂLet me know if anything is missing from G:O:I.

right now, it seems that everything is working as is. the Clutter API
is also less crufty than Gtk's, and has been somewhat shaped by
introspection usage for a while, so if something doesn't work it's
either an issue of the C API or something unsupported at the
gobject-introspection low level.

I found a small copy-and-paste bug in lib/Clutter.pm: it contains a sub
Gtk3::Builder::add_from_string.

yep. should be fixed in Git. :-)

again, Torsten: thanks for the great job with Glib::Object::Introspection.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name