Re: Clutter 1.x bindings for Perl

On 04.05.2012 12:51, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
luckily, the stellar work done by Torsten on
Glib::Object::Introspection allowed me to jump start an
introspection-based binding module for Clutter in about half an hour -
including the time spent porting one of the examples in the C API
reference to Perl.

Cool!  Let me know if anything is missing from G:O:I.

I found a small copy-and-paste bug in lib/Clutter.pm: it contains a sub Gtk3::Builder::add_from_string.