Re: gtk-perl on win32 broken?

Thanks a lot Brian, that worked!

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Brian Manning <elspicyjack gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 4:23 AM, haratron <haratron gmail com> wrote:
Thanks for the reply.
I'm no longer using spaces in my file paths.
Here's the full pastebin log, first trying to install Gtk2 and then Glib.

The errors in your pastebin post are with the tests for Glib, not
building Glib itself.  Some of the tests for Glib/Gtk2 fail on
Windows; this is a known issue.  Not many of the Gtk2-Perl developers
use Windows, so the test failures have not been thoroughly documented
on Windows.  Feel free to file bugs on CPAN/Bugzilla for the Glib test

If you install the modules by hand, i.e. perl Makefile.PL/make/make
install, but don't run the tests, things should work for you.