Re: gtk-perl on win32 broken?

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 4:23 AM, haratron <haratron gmail com> wrote:
Thanks for the reply.
I'm no longer using spaces in my file paths.
Here's the full pastebin log, first trying to install Gtk2 and then Glib.

http://pastebin.com/1bm5m3C2

The errors in your pastebin post are with the tests for Glib, not
building Glib itself.  Some of the tests for Glib/Gtk2 fail on
Windows; this is a known issue.  Not many of the Gtk2-Perl developers
use Windows, so the test failures have not been thoroughly documented
on Windows.  Feel free to file bugs on CPAN/Bugzilla for the Glib test
errors.

If you install the modules by hand, i.e. perl Makefile.PL/make/make
install, but don't run the tests, things should work for you.

Thanks,

Brian