Re: Gtk3 examples, demo, and man pages

On Fri, 03 Aug 2012 14:15:15 +0200
Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> wrote:

On 03.08.2012 14:01, zentara wrote:
I see that the GObject Introspection Doctools at
https://live.gnome.org/GObjectIntrospection/Doctools
says only C and Python are supported.

You'd have to add Perl support.  From the looks of it, you'd have to
extend
<http://git.gnome.org/browse/gobject-introspection/tree/giscanner/mallardwriter.py>
to include a MallardFormatterPerl class and add mallard-Perl-*.tmpl
files.  You could most likely borrow heavily from the existing Python stuff.

Does this mean for Perl, we would have to make an xml
parser, and convert Gtk-3.0.gir to a hash, then make a viewer
for it?

That would be another option.  Note that you don't have to write an XML
parser yourself; there are lots on CPAN.

Hi,

It looks like someone has a start on the docs at
http://www.roojs.org/seed/gir-1.2-gtk-3.0/seed/Gtk.html

0m,
zentara