Re: Deletion of unstable Glib 1.25x series files from CPAN
- From: Brian Manning <elspicyjack gmail com>
- To: "gtk-perl-list gnome org List" <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Deletion of unstable Glib 1.25x series files from CPAN
- Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 21:19:23 -0700
On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 9:51 PM, Brian Manning <elspicyjack gmail com> wrote:
The current stable release of Glib is 1.242. ÂThe 1.25x series is an
unstable series, and not meant for production use. ÂThere's been a few
submissions about 1.250 being used as the stable release, so I will be
performing the following actions at 00:00 UTC on April 10th:
1) deleting the files Glib-1.251.TRIAL.tar.gz and Glib-1.250.tar.gz
2) Reindexing the Glib archive on CPAN. ÂThis should make the current
stable release, 1.242, the release that CPAN downloads for you when
you ask to download/install Glib.
I just deleted and reindexed. The reindexing job will fire off in
about 1 hour, after that, everything should (hopefully) be fixed. I
will verify tomorrow in any case.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
] [Thread Prev