Re: Deletion of unstable Glib 1.25x series files from CPAN

On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 9:51 PM, Brian Manning <elspicyjack gmail com> wrote:
The current stable release of Glib is 1.242. ÂThe 1.25x series is an
unstable series, and not meant for production use. ÂThere's been a few
submissions about 1.250 being used as the stable release, so I will be
performing the following actions at 00:00 UTC on April 10th:

1) deleting the files Glib-1.251.TRIAL.tar.gz and Glib-1.250.tar.gz
2) Reindexing the Glib archive on CPAN. ÂThis should make the current
stable release, 1.242, the release that CPAN downloads for you when
you ask to download/install Glib.

All,

I just deleted and reindexed.  The reindexing job will fire off in
about 1 hour, after that, everything should (hopefully) be fixed.  I
will verify tomorrow in any case.

Thanks,

Brian