Re: Gtk2 on windows xp: libglade warning

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 4:40 AM, RAPPAZ Francois
<francois rappaz unifr ch> wrote:
At the end, I follow the setup proposed here

http://lostmind.de/gtk2-perl/

The libraries shown on that page are about 4-5 years old now.

and with this modification
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list/2006-May/msg00054.html

I got my application appearing on the screen.

But still the error message
(perl.exe:3144): libglade-WARNING **: unknown property `orientation' for class ` GtkVBox'

Answered in my previous e-mail, you have a property in your Glade XML
file that your libglade on your machine doesn't understand.  A WARNING
is just a warning, it's not fatal to your program being able to run.

Thanks,

Brian