toolbar relief style

Hello all,

I'd like to set the relief style for a Gtk2::Toolbar, but darned if I
can figure out how.

The docs refer to getting the relief style (ie., reliefstyle =
$toolbar->get_relief_style), but not setting.
The C documents refer to GtkShadowType which looks close, but it's not
working either.

I also tried making things up, but apparently that doesn't work either. :)

In the end, I'd like to do this:
$toolbar->set_relief_style('none');

This results in
Can't locate object method "set_relief_style" via package "Gtk2::Toolbar" at ...

Did I miss something, or is this not doable?

Thanks,
Dave M