Re: installing Perl Gtk2 on windows xp

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 12:24 AM, RAPPAZ Francois
<francois rappaz unifr ch> wrote:
Running a perl script using Gtk2 gives the following error
(perl.exe:2672): libglade-WARNING **: unknown property `orientation' for class ` GtkVBox'

How can I solved this ?

The Glade XML layout file is either newer or older than the version of
libglade that you're using, and one of the XML properties is not
understood by the version of libglade installed on your machine.  You
can pretty much ignore the warning, although your layout may not be
exactly what you expected when you set it up in Glade.

Since I have perl 5.8.9, I understand that the CamelBox binaries could be problematic ?

Why is that?  If you manage your PATH environment variable so that
when you use ActiveState, the GTK libraries for ActiveState are found,
and vice versa for Camelbox, the two can peacefully co-exist on the
same machine.

Thanks,

Brian