Re: Gtk3

On 26.08.2011 10:19, Konovalov, Vadim (Vadim)** CTR ** wrote:
On the other hand, after thinking a little, I realize that this is not really a great concern.
At least, when this will be bothering me more, I will try to do something with it.

I agree. I'm not opposed to lazy-loading schemes in general, I just think it's too early to spend time on them. Given that the current startup time is not overwhelmingly bad, let's focus on correctness and completeness first.