RE: Gtk3

By the way, with this prototype, the time for

   perl -MGtk3 -eexit

to complete is about 56ms on my machine, compared to 37ms for
Gtk2*.  I
think that's good enough for now, and we don't have to worry about
introducing lazy-loading.

I wonder,  do the current maintainers feel brave enough to state these
findings on their README's and in their website?

I can't be happy with 56 ms - my timing is much more pessimistic :(

TIA!

Vadim.

lazy-loading++
it is generally better practice, and speed of loading is not
the only benefit that is gained.

Regards,
Vadim.