Re: Gtk2::FileChooserDialog beahves erratically when files are updated in CWD

On 26.09.2010 00:03, Sergei Steshenko wrote:
I have a self-built gtk+-2.20.1 stack on 32 bits Linux (SUSE-11.1).

Again, there _must_ be file updates in the directory. I.e., say, create
an infinite loop (in a different terminal) which, say, once per second (or
more frequently) performs 'touch' on a file or a number of them.

Or you did this ?

Yeah, I did exactly this (and a few variations), without encountering any problems. The file chooser updated fine (it moved the modified file to the top), but was still usable normally.