Re: Gtk2::FileChooserDialog beahves erratically when files are updated in CWD

--- On Sat, 9/25/10, Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> wrote:

From: Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de>
Subject: Re: Gtk2::FileChooserDialog beahves erratically when files are updated in CWD
To: gtk-perl-list gnome org
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2010, 3:19 PM
On 26.09.2010 00:03, Sergei Steshenko
wrote:
I have a self-built gtk+-2.20.1 stack on 32 bits Linux
(SUSE-11.1).

Again, there _must_ be file updates in the directory.
I.e., say, create
an infinite loop (in a different terminal) which, say,
once per second (or
more frequently) performs 'touch' on a file or a
number of them.

Or you did this ?

Yeah, I did exactly this (and a few variations), without
encountering
any problems.  The file chooser updated fine (it moved
the modified file
to the top), but was still usable normally.