gnome: deprecated libraries

 Hi,

there are several libraries that are marked as deprecated for Gnome 3.0:
LibBonobo
LibGnome
LibGnomeUi
LibGnomeCanvas
LibArtLgpl
LibGnomeVfs
LibGnomePrint
Esound
Orbit
LibGlade
GConf

My question is, what will happen with the existing bindings? How long will they stay usable. I using GnomeCanvas and GnomeVfs in one of my programs. Do I need to switch as soon as possible?

What is the best way to use GIO instead of GnomeVfs? Using the introspection stuff that is available here: http://git.gnome.org/browse/perl-Glib-IO/ ? Will this be included in any distribution in the near future (e.g. in Ubuntu there is only libgnome2-vfs-perl)?

Thanks.

Regards
Mario