use Encode;

my $msg = "UTF-8 TEXT";

  my $dialog = Gtk2::MessageDialog->new ($parent,

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 9:43 AM, Peter Daum <gator_ml yahoo de> wrote:
On 2010-05-09 10:59, Marius Feraru wrote:
Peter Daum <gator_ml yahoo de> wrote:
 print map( {sprintf("%X ", $_) } unpack("C*", $entry->get_text )), "\n"

... you're right - my sample code was only behaving differently because
of the changes in "pack". I thought I had found a simple test case, but
as it looks like now, I don't really know yet what change broke my
program (probably something in Net::LDAP and not in Gtk2-Perl after all).

Thanks to everybody,

gtk-perl-list mailing list
gtk-perl-list gnome org