Re: glib boxed vs widget size_request chaining

On 08.04.2010 02:25, Kevin Ryde wrote:
Has this recent change to gvalue boxed ->  sv conversion,

     http://git.gnome.org/browse/perl-Glib/commit/?id=6527c020d30339436b644f53be7766ddac0146a0

made it into a perl-glib release as yet?  (I've lost track of the
original thread it came from.)

No. It hasn't even made it into an unstable release yet, which in this case is a prerequisite for it going into a stable release.

A new stable glib soon would be great.

Yeah. I've been unable to find the tuits to get releases out the door in the last couple of... years. Maybe we need a release engineer? Any volunteers?