glib boxed vs widget size_request chaining

Has this recent change to gvalue boxed -> sv conversion,

    http://git.gnome.org/browse/perl-Glib/commit/?id=6527c020d30339436b644f53be7766ddac0146a0

made it into a perl-glib release as yet?  (I've lost track of the
original thread it came from.)

A new stable glib soon would be great.  I'd like to make a widget
subclass with a size_request that chains up to its superclass and I
think this change is needed to make that work.

--
Restaurant jargon elucidated for the layman:
"Special" -- something almost gone bad that has to be sold today.