Re: customrender.pl example program

On 05.06.2009 00:04, Kevin Ryde wrote:
Did you apply a similar change for this?  The problem is still there,
but I'm now not at all sure the fix is the right thing.  Or if it is
then some crib notes in the program would help.

I just retested this, and it seems that the workaround is necessary with current gtk+ trunk. Back then, I added this variant:

  $entry->set (height_request => $cell_area->height);

And just now, I added an explanatory comment.