Re: Gtk-Perl Rocks! I wanna help!

On 11/27/2009 03:03 AM, Zettai Muri wrote:
The more I use Gtk-Perl the more I enjoy it.

That's great to hear.

I'm not a hardcore programmer as no doubt people can tell from my
the website that there is a need for people to help with
documentation and I would be happy to contribute in this way.  If not
other ways also.

Yes, documentation would be a good way to get started. The test suite could also need some love: <https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=Gtk2> lists a few open bug reports about failing tests. And finally, if you want to get your hands really dirty, you could try wrapping some of new API that appeared in gtk+ 2.18: <http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/api-index-2-18.html>.

If you want to tackle any of this, please let us know if you encounter any problem.