Gtk-Perl Rocks! I wanna help!

Hi All,

The more I use Gtk-Perl the more I enjoy it.

I'm not a hardcore programmer as no doubt people can tell from my previous posts but I would like to help in
some way.  I noticed on the website that there is a need for people to help with documentation and I would be
happy to contribute in this way.  If not other ways also.

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to contribute/help.

Best regards,

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7.
Enter now: