Gtk2::TreeModel - foreach

Hi All,

Would someone be able to point me towards a good tutorial/simple example on how to use the following method?

$model->foreach ($func, $user_data=undef)

Call $func on each row in $model. $func gets the tree path and iter of the current row; if $func returns true, the tree ceases to be walked, and $treemodel->foreach returns.

I have been googling it and turning up heaps of references to the doco and something in the archives titled:

Gtk2::TreeModel::foreach callback not getting any arguments?

but was hoping to get something simpler.

Many thanks for any suggestions.

ZM.

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7. Enter now.