Re: Gtk2::TreeModel - foreach

On 2009/11/19 at 01:44 PM, Zettai Muri <zettaimuri ymail com> wrote:

Hi,

Would someone be able to point me towards a good tutorial/simple example on
how to use the following method?

$model->foreach ($func, $user_data=undef)
      * $func (subroutine)
      * $user_data (scalar)
Call $func on each row in $model. $func gets the tree path and iter
of the current row; if $func returns true, the tree ceases to be walked,
and $treemodel->foreach returns.
I have been googling it and turning up heaps of references to the doco and
something in the archives titled:

Gtk2::TreeModel::foreach callback not getting any arguments?
but was hoping to get something simpler.

Not exactly sure what you want, but attached is an example for a Gtk2::ListStore's foreach.

Regards,

Martin

Vrywaringsklousule / Disclaimer:  http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html