Re: Layout problems when getting widgets from glade file

What I'm trying to do is to get the program using the glade file to
look like the one that isn't.  I would ideally like to be able to use
glade than hand code the entire gui.

Try setting the default window size for the main window with
Gtk2::Window::set_default_size.

Thanks, I tried:
Gtk2::Window::set_default_size($main_window, 5, 5);

and it remains the same size as before in 'with_glade.png'

It really seems to be something to do with the packing of the label.
Before I add it, the window appears as 'no_label.png'
but after I add the label to the Gtk2::Table it expands horizontally.

Any other suggestions?