Re: Can't install on OSX Tiger

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 1:10 AM, Brian Manning <elspicyjack gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 8:08 PM, Brian McKee <brian mckee gmail com> wrote:
I would like to install gtk2 on Tiger, but when I do so thru CPAN it
fails the vast majority of the tests.
The link you posted in your previous e-mail recommends "Imendio" over
using MacPorts.  Which way are you trying to do it, via MacPorts or
Imendio?  How are you fitting Gtk2-Perl from CPAN into all of this?

Thanks for your reply.

I chose the Imendio package because I wanted a 'native' app rather
than using X11

As I understood it that Imendio package got me Gtk2, but not the Perl
bindings to it.

I was trying to use CPAN to get those Perl bits.

Here's all the output - all the steps previous to this worked fine.

http://pastebin.com/m21548cdc

Forcing the install didn't seem like the right answer  to me.

All comments appreicated,
Brian