Re: Can't install on OSX Tiger
- From: Brian Manning <elspicyjack gmail com>
- To: Brian McKee <brian mckee gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Can't install on OSX Tiger
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 22:10:57 -0700
On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 8:08 PM, Brian McKee <brian mckee gmail com> wrote:
I would like to install gtk2 on Tiger, but when I do so thru CPAN it
fails the vast majority of the tests.
The link you posted in your previous e-mail recommends "Imendio" over
using MacPorts. Which way are you trying to do it, via MacPorts or
Imendio? How are you fitting Gtk2-Perl from CPAN into all of this?
If you need to paste stuff, try a pastebin.
For what it's worth, I've compiled MacPorts p5-gtk2-perl on ppc/x86
Tiger and x86 Leopard with no issues. It does use the X11 libs
however, which I have installed anyways because I like to forward X
 http://www.pastebin.ca or http://www.pastebin.com
] [Thread Prev