Re: Re: Strange interaction between Gtk2::Dialog and signal from Goo::Canvas

On Jul 14, 2009 7:34pm, Mario Kemper <mario kemper googlemail com> wrote:
> It looks like the button-press-event causes a pointer-grab. This leads

That's a nice piece of detective work. Thanks for spotting it.

Is it not a bug that Goo::Canvas::Text grabs the pointer?

In both your and my examples, I can only get the first Goo::Canvas::Text created to emit a pressed signal. If I put the Goo::Canvas::Text in a Goo::Canvas::Group, it works as expected.

Regards

Jeff