Re: Re: Strange interaction between Gtk2::Dialog and signal from Goo::Canvas
- From: Mario Kemper <mario kemper googlemail com>
- To: jeffrey ratcliffe gmail com
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Re: Strange interaction between Gtk2::Dialog and signal from Goo::Canvas
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:15:54 +0200
Am Montag, den 20.07.2009, 11:25 +0000 schrieb
jeffrey ratcliffe gmail com:
Is it not a bug that Goo::Canvas::Text grabs the pointer?
Might be, yes.
I've added a 'button-release-event'-handler in my code and did the
ungrab while doing some other stuff:
$canvas->pointer_ungrab( $item, $ev->time );
This was the reason why I did not notice any problems here...
In both your and my examples, I can only get the first
Goo::Canvas::Text created to emit a pressed signal.
Really? Did you add the 'pointer_ungrab' call to your code?
#ungrab the pointer
$canvas->pointer_ungrab( $widget, $ev->time );
] [Thread Prev