Re: Can't add new GTK 2.16 methods to GtkStyle

muppet wrote:
Looks like if I can't use GType as an argument type of an XS parameter.

Indeed, no. GType is completely hidden from perl. We use package names, instead.

By the way, wouldn't it make sense for Glib to provide a GType typemap that automatically maps package names to and from GTypes with gperl_type_from_package() and gperl_package_from_type()? Together with an entry in 'doctypes' mapping GType to "package name" in the documentation.