Re: Patch for GtkOrientable et GtkEntry (again) 2.16

muppet <scott asofyet org> writes:

The property might be problematic.  Would it be correct for the
bindings' interface wrapper to do the property override?

I don't think I know anything about that.  But it did occur to me the
pod could have a crib note that "orientation" comes to your
GET_PROPERTY/SET_PROPERTY and you have to do whatever usual things to
store and act on the value -- assuming that's true.  Dunno if that would
be a bit basic, but orientable might be the only (wrapped) interface
which makes a property and you could wonder what you're supposed do
about it.