Volunteers for wrapping new API?

Aloha,

the upcoming GNOME release 2.26 will use gtk+ 2.16 which provides new API that we haven't wrapped in the bindings yet. For some reason, I seem to be unable to find the tuits to tackle this, so I'm asking you: Are there volunteers who are willing to help bind the new GTK+ API?

The new API is listed on <http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/2.15/api-index-2-16.html>. New signals and properties are automatically handled, so we don't need to handle those. Only new functions. For most functions, wrapping them consists of copying the C prototype into the relevant *.xs file and writing a unit test for it in the corresponding *.t file. I'd be happy to help with the corner cases not covered by this.

-Torsten