Re: gperl_callback_invoke userdata copy

Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> writes:

Why not this instead?

                      XPUSHs (sv_2mortal (SvREFCNT_inc (data)));

I guess they all come out about the same with gcc.

SvREFCNT_inc_NN instead of SvREFCNT_inc.

Since it's immediately preceded by a null check it'd have to be pretty
likely :-).
I guess again there's a decent chance of gcc noticing it just tested for
null a moment ago ...

--
"I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!"